Bellamom Pre-sterilised Baby Breast Milk Storage Bags 200ml BPA Free Each box 80pcs
Bellamom Premium Grade Breast Milk Storage Bag Heat Sensor
1. Korea Perfection breast milk storage bags
2. Chosen for you and your baby - All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are BPA/DEHP Free. Non-toxic.
3. Leak-proof zipper top for secure storage and easy close/open - Safe in freezer.
4. No-spill, Self standing bag – can be stored conveniently in the fridge.
5. Easy to read measuring scale(ml) and easy to write label outside.
6. Material - LLDPE.
7. Size - 7oz / 200ml.
8. Temperature Sensor.
9. Made in Korea.
Thawing using Temperature Sensor (See listing pictures above)
1.Place frozen milk in the refrigerator for several hours before use or thaw under running water for few minutes.
2.Get the milk warm by putting the bag into hot water (40-50℃). Warm until desired feeding temperature is reached, the blue indicator fades.
Temperature sensors are at the 2 side circles blue (left) and red (right).
~ Too Hot (over 40℃) : No colour/transparent in both circles
~ The right temperature to feed (about 35℃): Left side which is originally blue fades, becomes no colour/transparent, and right side still red colour
~ Too Cold : Left side blue colour, and right side red colour
3.Gently shake it well before feeding to mix milk fat that has separated when stored.
4.Pour the breastmilk into feeding bottle by carefully pulling the zipper seal apart.
5.Dispose the bag.
- Always check milk temperature by testing with hand before feeding.
- Do not feed thawed milk if the Temperature Sensor is totally no colour/transparent, let the breast milk cool down and red color appear again.
- Do not thaw frozen milk in microwave.
- Do not refreeze milk once it has been thawed.
- Bags will withstand temperatures of 14ºF ~ 230ºF (-10℃~110℃).
- Breast milk can be kept 7 days in refrigerator and 4 months in freezer.
- Always safely dispose of used milk storage bags.